Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else had to deal with the ‘’driver found closer’’situation? While I’m driving my phone was pinging that someone was closer to the location which was 12 minutes away. I turned around and noticed that it was still asking me to pick up the rider. I had to cancel and then spend 20 minutes of my life talking to someone in a Third World country that barely spoke English tell me that they don’t know what I’m talking about. As usual good old Uber rolls something out and doesn’t inform us so we get in trouble for not using it properly. My cancellation rate went up to 9% through no fault of my own

·
Banned
2,772 Posts
Has anyone else had to deal with the ''driver found closer''situation? While I'm driving my phone was pinging that someone was closer to the location which was 12 minutes away. I turned around and noticed that it was still asking me to pick up the rider. I had to cancel and then spend 20 minutes of my life talking to someone in a Third World country that barely spoke English tell me that they don't know what I'm talking about. As usual good old Uber rolls something out and doesn't inform us so we get in trouble for not using it properly. My cancellation rate went up to 9% through no fault of my own
Yup, once on Lyft, once on Uber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts