Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
I think Uber is pretty fair about the cleaning fee. They gave me mine after my episode w/ a rider who did a No No in my car. Unfortunately, I had to pay a total of $ 500.00 out of my own pocket and got reimbursed $200.00. Sorry to see what a mess that was made in you're car.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think Uber is pretty fair about the cleaning fee. They gave me mine after my episode w/ a rider who did a No No in my car. Unfortunately, I had to pay a total of $ 500.00 out of my own picket and gor reimbursed $200.00. Sorry to see what a mess that was made in you're car.
I didn't even I'd get one. People in here have had the same happen and gotten no cleaning fee. This was all on plastic cost me q few minutes and 2 baby wipes lol

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I think Uber is pretty fair about the cleaning fee. They gave me mine after my episode w/ a rider who did a No No in my car. Unfortunately, I had to pay a total of $ 500.00 out of my own picket and gor reimbursed $200.00. Sorry to see what a mess that was made in you're car.
Your own statement proves they can be incredibly unfair. If a customer urinates in your car, you MUST remove the seat and flush it with a hose and water. Seats are sponge material and that's the only way to get it clean. Once clean, keep pushing dry towels into the seat to absorb as much water as possible. After all that leave it in the sun, or in the car parked in the sun to dry the seat out. If you pay someone to clean it, you just make your loss worse.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts