Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday was anything but an uneventful day considering I was blessed with only six trips. I get a ping from the Dunkin Donuts across from the train station and arrive to a PAX in a hurry to make the ferry in Highlands as he had just missed the train. Along the way he blurts out "damn, I just ruined my $18 salad!" I told him not to move it around as it'll leave a mess. He replies, "there's just a few drops of dressing on my pants." At the same time the smell of what smelled like Italian dressing was getting stronger and stronger. I get him to the ferry just in time, 3:43 pm, two minutes before departure and tell him that I hope his day gets better at the same time thinking this is definitely going to be a "cleaning fee request trip," for sure. He gets out and the back seat has a good size splotch of dressing on it. I take the pictures, wipe it off and there's no stain, but it's still wet, very wet. Just as I was reporting this in the app I get a ping as a ferry is unloading. I ask the lady if she minds sitting in front as the back seat is wet. I take her to Red Bank, turn the app off, clean the mess up properly and make the cleaning fee request. Surprisingly within the hour I get a message that $80 has been added to my next pay statement. I just looked at my app and see this fella, Chiam had tipped me $3. I'm wondering how he's feeling about that now after being hit w/an $80 cleaning fee...
20180625_153942-1470x3024.jpg
20180626_091057.jpg

1 - 6 of 6 Posts