Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had to request a cleaning fee... picked up 2 pax from 7/11. Upon exit I noticed a dark spot on my back seat and upon investigation i discovered it was green slurpee juice. Took picks and video and submitted the pix to UBER. I feel so pissed off right now, I mean I have a 8 and 6 year old that don't make that much of a mess in the car... come on!

·
Registered
15,929 Posts
Just had to request a cleaning fee... picked up 2 pax from 7/11. Upon exit I noticed a dark spot on my back seat and upon investigation i discovered it was green slurpee juice. Took picks and video and submitted the pix to UBER. I feel so pissed off right now, I mean I have a 8 and 6 year old that don't make that much of a mess in the car... come on!
This is why you don't allow food and drinks in your car...

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
A Slurpee is cake to deal with. Go off line, take the pictures, head home and use a wet vac to clean it up. As long as Uber comes through with a fee its fine. Its bodily fluids that are the danger.

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
You won't get a fee.​

No damage = no fee.

Puke, piss, poop, alcohol; will get you a fee.

Sugar water, water, dirt, mud; no fee.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Did you get the fee ? How much ?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Customers can careless about your property it is pathetic great thing you got your money for the damage. Will 50$ handle the cleaning cost to get the stain off the seat?

·
Registered
422 Posts
I had a pax axe me to stop at a bakery along the route. I figured she was buying crap to eat at work. She got in the car and next thing I know she's munching on one of those flaky rolls that has crap dropping off 24/7. I was pissed but what do I do, tell her please don't eat in my car? You know what that will get you ... a 1 or 2 star rating. After she got out, I had to go back and sweep the crumbs out of my car. Shit pisses me off.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
I had a pax axe me to stop at a bakery along the route. I figured she was buying crap to eat at work. She got in the car and next thing I know she's munching on one of those flaky rolls that has crap dropping off 24/7. I was pissed but what do I do, tell her please don't eat in my car? You know what that will get you ... a 1 or 2 star rating. After she got out, I had to go back and sweep the crumbs out of my car. Shit pisses me off.
I make it clear before any stops that there is no eating in my car. I let them know that I don't even eat in my car. It's never affected my rating.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I make it clear before any stops that there is no eating in my car. I let them know that I don't even eat in my car. It's never affected my rating.
So perhaps when we stopped I should have said, if you plan to eat that on the way, you will need to eat it before we leave here or after I drop you off. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
"I have no problem making a stop for you on one condition. No one eats in my car, not even me."

I allow drinks as long as they have a screw on lid. No open top cups. It usually leads to a conversation about how hard I work to have a clean car for all my riders. I've never had any problems with anyone, at least not yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nothing but water bottles, candy, mints, gum (rethinking this), provided by me. If we stop for food /beverage, I let them know has to be outside of car. Have had paxs slam 22 oz and regular size beers before lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts