Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My driver friend he is making killing doing security + uber as well like me found absolute goldmine way to make $500/week in uber earning

Get some picture of nasty mess in car in your car type find on internet maybe get from other driver as many driver driving same type car then after any drunk pax drive to petrol station park car for 30min eat lunch microwave for hot food inside while you there make report to uber saying last pax sick in car and send a pic

Uber always give at least $100 cleaning fee also if pax argue not sick its them vs you them drunk no evidence us sober with pic proof we always win

Thinking myself to give this go on fri/sat night shift for extra $$$$$

·
Registered
256 Posts
Just stung a sh17 pax.
$250 ...fee applied... Interior damage .... Mechanic mate gives invoice... Photo docked a little, ...pax gave me the shits... Only one I've kicked out... Reported asap to uber as drugged paxs... $250 a good earner... Took Monday off..heheha.
Had to check the username twice. You sounded so much like him[/QUOTE]

·
Premium Member
913 Posts
You may have outed yourself Ubernaut10. You manufactured a $250 complaint so you could have Monday off for the strike? Is that what you are saying?

Hmmm.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
Jeeze, theres a few self righteous born again christian types with no sense of humour on this page.

If you were that righteous you wouldn't be helping an ethicless multinational tax avoiding corporation to undermine the pay and conditions of some of the lowest paid workers in the community as it was all ready before uber arrived.

I mean talking f ucken morals? You hav'ny got a leg to stand on..

LS5 is obviously a troll taking the piss, but FFS dont go thinking you are on the high moral ground yerselves.

I too say f u c k the cheapskate drunkard uber customer, that's not so drunk they don't know how to play the surge game, and take them for every cent they've got.

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
Jeeze, theres a few self righteous born again christian types with no sense of humour on this page.

If you were that righteous you wouldn't be helping an ethicless multinational tax avoiding corporation to undermine the pay and conditions of some of the lowest paid workers in the community as it was all ready before uber arrived.

LS5 is obviously a troll taking the piss, but FFS dont go thinking you are on the high moral ground yerselves.

I too say f u c k the cheapskate drunkard uber customer and take them for every cent they've got.
Amen

·
Registered
190 Posts
There's one thing about working for surge, cancelling for a higher rate or 1* customers for frivolous reasons, but straight out fraud...

Talk about a double standard.

·
Registered
190 Posts

I too say f u c k the cheapskate drunkard uber customer, that's not so drunk they don't know how to play the surge game, and take them for every cent they've got.
I guess it's easier to take money from people that don't have it than try and screw over someone with lots of it

Instead of standing up to the bully, you join them and bully others that cannot

Yeah I know...uber is terrible.
Google,
Gst
Any tax?
Just a sheep... can't beat em, join em

·
Banned
2,547 Posts
I guess it's easier to take money from people that don't have it than try and screw over someone with lots of it

Its OK....no innocent people have been harmed ...only the individuals who deserve it.

Just a sheep... can't beat em, join em
I've been dishing out on individuals that deserve it before uber existed...
Just stating, ubers bad...creates bad.

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
He's taking the piss anyhow, i had a chucker once, and the uber app only lets you take live pictures on the spot, can't download a pic from file.
Was a good payday though, $150, and most of ot was outside, only a drible on the back seat. Which was easy cleaned.
Better than the cab, where you'd struggle to get a lobster, much less a pineapple, off them for the time and trouble..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.