Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so early Sunday morning I picked up a very drunk passenger, who damaged the door molding, when exiting my car. He actually broke it, not sure if he got it caught with his clothes or his shoes. My car is only 4 months old, so I was pretty upset. I emailed Uber from the driver app, with the request for a cleaning/damage fee. That was Sunday afternoon. I got a response that they got my request, but they were a little backed up, but would respond soon. Well here we are on Wednesday, and I have heard nothing more. I sent two additional emails, and have heard nothing. Ugh!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Weird they handled mine in 1 day. I just submitted it last night, got a email saying they got a $50 clean up fee. It's not much and I was able to clean it myself. Turned a $6 into a $56 one lol.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Weird they handled mine in 1 day. I just submitted it last night, got a email saying they got a $50 clean up fee. It's not much and I was able to clean it myself. Turned a $6 into a $56 one lol.
Makes me wonder how uber decides how much you get. The guy threw up on the door panel and his friend attempted to fight me after. I got 200 for that.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
When they reply.. they will ask you to fill up the Incident Report Form, your insurance declaration page, for pictures and an estimate repair. And will get a call from Uber with AZ area code.
While waiting for them, you should get an estimate quote from your dealer or auto body shop.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Makes me wonder how uber decides how much you get. The guy threw up on the door panel and his friend attempted to fight me after. I got 200 for that.
I was hoping for a hundo but meh... just glad it wasn't puke. And if someone tried to fight me.... they would get what they were asking for. Haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here we are a week later, and I have heard nothing, zilch, zip. GRRRRRR. What is the longest anybody has had to wait for a response from Uber? I'm considering driving to Los Angeles, just so I can cuss someone out in person. It's fustrating sending emails, and not getting any response. Vent over.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Don't get too depressed yet. Since moving the CSR operations overseas to workers with mud huts and wicker brooms... they're probably still attempting the translation of "moldy deer" in order to find the proper drop down box response and corresponding reimbursement.

Best, and thanks for reaching out and stuff,
phoopie

PS: this is in no way an attempt to degrade the people with mud huts and wicker brooms.
I can't afford either since Uber cut my earnings over 50% -- in order to increase my requests and compound my net profit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts