Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wtf. It's been over 48 hours. I've sent 4 emails and made 2 claims in the same fare with NO response from uber. I've sent many emails and filed many claims and they've always gotten back to me within HOURS. It's now been 4 days since the ******* puked in my car and NO RESPONSE FROM UBER!!!!!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It happened late Friday night..... It's currently Monday.. Wtf no response from anyone.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
It happened late Friday night..... It's currently Monday.. Wtf no response from anyone.
Barf, no tip and a 1 STAR...nothing better.

Had to be signs this guy was sick before he got in your car. While its busy late, it's puke/a-hole roulette. Quit by midnight.

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Some of my best rides have been between 2 AM and 3 AM - girls going back to their hotel room from an undisclosed house on the wrong side of the tracks...

Best conversations, most polite, and most tip (maybe 'cause they just got tipped :eek:).

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No sign. Thanks for your support and for being an ******* about it. He was fine socializing and lucid. Near the destination he let loose. It is not my fault I picked him up its not my fault I took him where he needed to go and it's not my fault he ruined my car!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Some of my best rides have been between 2 AM and 3 AM - girls going back to their hotel room from an undisclosed house on the wrong side of the tracks...

Best conversations, most polite, and most tip (maybe 'cause they just got tipped :eek:).
AGREED!!! My best riders are between 3-6 am all prostitues (Bc they tell me) and so nice and polite!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did u take pictures? Are you emailing normal Uber or partner support?
Yes I've 1- emailed support 3 times 2- filed a claim 2 times. I've emailed pictures (5) and I have not heard from anyone no response to the claim and no response to my emails.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Yes I've 1- emailed support 3 times 2- filed a claim 2 times. I've emailed pictures (5) and I have not heard from anyone no response to the claim and no response to my emails.
Anomis sorry to hear that , did he apologize or offer anything? I read somewhere that its good idea to carry "square App reader" and charge up front to the customer for vomiting in your car.. where was this ass hole drooped at ?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He could barely talk. Took him and his friend to a strip club while he passed out in my car. Square is an idea but there's a percentage on that and I wouldn't use it to often as well as not wanting to get my hand slapped by uber

·
Registered
540 Posts
Sometimes support gets backed up especially during a busy week/weekend. This was the 1st week of college school. I'm sure there are plenty of throw up issues reported this week. I've waited a couple of days before. Good luck.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sometimes support gets backed up especially during a busy week/weekend. This was the 1st week of college school. I'm sure there are plenty of throw up issues reported this week. I've waited a couple of days before. Good luck.
Just feel as though I'm being written off and when I need help/support/repayment I am ignorrd

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
I read this in another thread - ensure your file size is small enough. Don't know what that may mean, but if you're taking pics at 8 MP, you need to resize to a max 600 x 800 photo. That'll reduce your file size by 90%.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I read this in another thread - ensure your file size is small enough. Don't know what that may mean, but if you're taking pics at 8 MP, you need to resize to a max 600 x 800 photo. That'll reduce your file size by 90%.
But what does my file size how to do with them ignore my emails

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
But what does my file size how to do with them ignore my emails
I read somewhere on here that if the file size is too large, the Uber [ie: technology company] server can't handle the email. In other words, your request for compensation could be sitting in server limbo and no one at Uber has received it yet just because the file size is too large. I'm just pulling at straws here, but worth a shot for your $200.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I read somewhere on here that if the file size is too large, the Uber [ie: technology company] server can't handle the email. In other words, your request for compensation could be sitting in server limbo and no one at Uber has received it yet just because the file size is too large. I'm just pulling at straws here, but worth a shot for your $200.
Got it. But I did send emails without photos just referencing previous emails and claims

1 - 20 of 31 Posts