Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys / ladies

I'm new to this . I have a 2008 suburban LTZ, blk on blk , leather and sits 6 in the 2 back rows .. I'm having a hard time finding out for what uber vehicle class it qualifies for .. I have only done 3 rides and 2 or those were for x . One was for xl.. What should my car qualify for ?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
You're probably running into that issue where XL is grouped into taking X calls. Uber thinks that overlap is good for some reason and drivers end up getting shafted out of the appropriate fare.

·
Registered
107 Posts
You're probably running into that issue where XL is grouped into taking X calls. Uber thinks that overlap is good for some reason and drivers end up getting shafted out of the appropriate fare.
That is the problem here in Green Bay. They don't offer XL service. I have run into that a couple of times where I got pinged and two minutes later I get a text asking "How many can you fit?" I want to text back "An Uber X holds 4 passengers, I am not driving a ****ing school bus" I honestly believe that some of our customers don't know what they are ordering.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts