Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
One of the more complicated GO stations in the GTA is CLARKSON Station in Mississauga (Southdown/Lakeshore).
Drop-offs are super easy, but I don't often get pick-ups from Clarkson GO. There is a parking lot on both the North and the South side of the tracks (See also: KIPLING STATION).
There are multiple exit points, and many different directions of traffic flow.
Pretty much any pick-up can be a shuffle.
I have tried to get PAX to understand where I am waiting.
But after 5 minutes, goodbye.

Hopefully this $5 education fee will teach them to walk to Scooter Roller Palace, or the Canadian Tire Gas Bar and set the pin in a more reasonable location than in the middle of the sprawling transit-station.

I had one guy last night who was hiring a LYFT for their friend, and trying to pass along my instructions via phone. So the three-way phone tag insured that he got charged $5.

It is beyond me why U/L do not have designated pick-up locations at all the major Transit Hubs (Subway Stations, GO Stations, Bus Terminals) like they do at the Train Station and Airport.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yeah, I dislike that station as well. I used to text/call to give instructions, now I just don't care, if they are dumb enough to put a pin at one side and show up at the other, I simply wait the timer out and move

There is also a nice walkway from one side to the other.

·
Premium Member
9,032 Posts
Yeah, I dislike that station as well. I used to text/call to give instructions, now I just don't care, if they are dumb enough to put a pin at one side and show up at the other, I simply wait the timer out and move

There is also a nice walkway from one side to the other.
I only wait for pax when its a surge fare. Otherwise, I am not wasting time and energy looking for you. The ONUS is on the pax to provide a easy to find location to be picked up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts