Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • Enter Our Dog Days of Summer BBQ Giveaway Now! ENDING SOON

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
His assessment is spot on for someone wanting to drive and how passengers are using the service in my experience so far.

Reactions: negeorgia

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Haha I love this! Clark Howard is awesome. Poor guy had to move to find a sweet spot and only drove ~45 miles in over 4 hours. He still rocks!
I guess you need to have seminars on how to make 20-35 bucks an hour driving uberX because you seem to be the only one (and a few of you're cohorts ) to be making money driving UberX in atlanta. ....

·
Registered
405 Posts
He made $8 an hour one day and you are all proud of that. The rates there are not the rates here. NYC has one of the highest rates.Sure wish I could find a job for $8 an hour. lol. If you are going to acknowledge that everything he says is correct he used .54 a mile for expenses. Now tell me how many of you are making money at .54 cpm in expenses.

·
Registered
767 Posts
He made $8 an hour one day and you are all proud of that. The rates there are not the rates here. NYC has one of the highest rates.Sure wish I could find a job for $8 an hour. lol. If you are going to acknowledge that everything he says is correct he used .54 a mile for expenses. Now tell me how many of you are making money at .54 cpm in expenses.
His article was honest and true to his experience, IMO I see nothing wrong with that. He layed down his facts (.54c a mile) for him, a great start for educating the masses considering taking on Uber'ing... Just my .02

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.