Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
54 hrs working. So why do u drive?

How can anyone put in 60 hours?! I'm sorry but that's not a life. I find it painful & physically/emotionally exhausting just doing 40 hrs. It kills my back, my spirit, my self worth etc. etc.
Do u have a full time job?

·
Premium Member
2,407 Posts
I got some emails on my old acct that i cant load...
Someone doing some group skype chats or something...i heard
join our whatsapp group bro

·
Banned
180 Posts
When i say i do 35...40 a week fools look at me like wow thats a lot.
While im picking them up at 2am from their office which they spend last 16 hours there for their flat rate salary.
So standard 40 hours to drive is a lot...but 70 hours in the office is a norm??

join our whatsapp group bro
Well send me some info

·
Registered
149 Posts
I actually do enjoy driving, but usually try to keep it at 30 hrs. I sometimes really push and do 40 and that's enough!

I ginuinely want to know how you are able to do 50 plus hours.

And I really don't think anyone ever set out to be a driver for a living. It's just a means to end..

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now u sound like the ppl we drive.

It's easy to do. I would make more but I don't have the privilege of sitting in sf in my house waiting for pings in the morning. Not hating but speaking facts. Maybe I want it more.

Now u sound like the ppl we drive.

It's easy to do. I would make more but I don't have the privilege of sitting in sf in my house waiting for pings in the morning. Not hating but speaking facts. Maybe I want it more.
I'm not being mean or hateful please don't take it that way.

·
Premium Member
1,116 Posts
Whats the worst week you ever had?

I haven't been able to keep up my productivity since they starting splitting the bonus up. Ive had alot of distractions helping family and my new business. Although its finally starting to look good with my new business! $450 in sales yesterday. Can't quit driving yet though.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You've got to remember hours online don't mean I'm working. I commute each way 35 to 45 minutes every day and never pick up anybody else unless deemed profitable If I get a destination filter trip to Oakland I just head on home with the app on.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts