Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to sign on but it's not working?? At first app said '500 internal server error' n the logo kept looping = no luck, then i shut off/on = no good, then i uninstalled/reinstalled, toggled wifi n airplane mode = still no good! Uninstalled2nd time n tried to sign in n now it keeps taking me to 'Uber background information check' asking for my ss# as if im just signing up to be a partner?? Ufff....anyone else having problems?

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Tried to sign on but it's not working?? At first app said '500 internal server error' n the logo kept looping = no luck, then i shut off/on = no good, then i uninstalled/reinstalled, toggled wifi n airplane mode = still no good! Uninstalled2nd time n tried to sign in n now it keeps taking me to 'Uber background information check' asking for my ss# as if im just signing up to be a partner?? Ufff....anyone else having problems?
Not me, were you able to get it working?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Man I'm having trouble too well I did just have a pool ride right now some guy that works at a uber office on Morgan st by the old meat market but I had trouble when I picked up the second person and since she seen another rider she told me she was going to be late I then told her pool isn't for you then mam she got upset not sure if the guy that works with uber felt I said it wrong but as soon after I dropped him off I turn my phone off to send uber a message that she wanted me to cancel the trip but I ended up cancel the first rider

·
Registered
3,244 Posts
Man I'm having trouble too well I did just have a pool ride right now some guy that works at a uber office on Morgan st by the old meat market but I had trouble when I picked up the second person and since she seen another rider she told me she was going to be late I then told her pool isn't for you then mam she got upset not sure if the guy that works with uber felt I said it wrong but as soon after I dropped him off I turn my phone off to send uber a message that she wanted me to cancel the trip but I ended up cancel the first rider
Punctuation, please! Lol.
Worst part of your post is that an Uber employee was using pool. Almost as bad the driver who ordered pool and didn't tip.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts