in KeJorn 's "Signature", in which he
quoted the Hastily Departured Former
#[F]Uber CFO Brent Calinicos, who when
asked the Equivalent responded...

☆ ☆" B E C A U S E...W E ...C A N ...! "☆ ☆

Only Time will Tell if he has Distanced
himself enough to Avoid Prosecution.

Mentoring Bison Endures the @$$hats.
Lol. You are correcto mundo Sir! And not to quibble, but didn't Senor ******ville's Mad Apprentice simply borrow this catchphrase from the vastly popular and presidential, "Yes, We Can."

Well, they can and they did!!

#7 ·
***Does anyone have a rationale explanation?***

9 million peeps in chicago and burbs >>>> lots of underemployed and/or desperate and/or peeps who can't do the math to work out costs.

guessing Uber crunched the numbers and determined that there are #### full-time and reliable part-timers, and Uber crunched the numbers again and found that it's more than enough to meet demand

Most new drivers quit within 6 mos. anyway, so Uber might as well milk them.

Uber isn't afraid of Lyft in Chicago (cuz Lyft marketing is incompetent in Chicago) and Uber believes it has all the drivers it needs in Chicago

Worst case scenario, the supply of new drivers slacks off, Uber cuts commissions or (more likely) throws out more guarantees for weekends with big events.

#8 ·
I still don't get the guarentees despite your advice. I'm either way over in earnings or don't meat the fares per hour requirement. A recent 30 fare week left me with a $16 average fare. My trips were all either under $10 or over $20. The suburbs are really feast or famine depending on luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.