Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
seem to be giving up there quality window washing amenities lately. What other station has these (not dirty water or some corroded rubber squeegee, but quality like the Chevrons had)?

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Am I the only one who washes my windows at the gas station and prefers the good soapy water? Really?

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm gonna have to quit. That's the only solution. The cheap Chevron's ended their soapy water and squeegee stick amenities, there's nothing else to do. Nobody here knows a single gas station with soapy water and squeegee sticks? Not even gonna tell me about SVanness Chevron so I can say "no, they're too expensive". And their sponges are extremely stiff so u have to dip the thing twice to cover each half of the windshield. Should be one dip for half windshield and both side windows. And with the raised price ur supposed to get an empty gas station, but that place seems crowded even when it isn't busy. There's something Lyfty about that place. Any other place has some dirty water, and cretins threw trash in it, probably 5 days ago. And the sponge is falling apart and the squeegee is jagged. Why do they even bother? My favorite is the one off 101 Grand (Idk name of city), west of the fwy, with starbucks and Wendys. They have a bucket of plain water and a broom handle with squeegee sponge at the end. The world isn't even worth living in if that's how it's going to be from now on.

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Kwik Serv on San Bruno ave in San Bruno, right by 280. Cheapest gas around, truly awesome squeegees(really!) with true window cleaner solution and spotless bathrooms. Along with .99 cent any size fountain drinks, it's an Uber drivers wet dream!
Thank u for trying. It's not SF tho and I will not go to San Bruno for gas. & fountain drinks are disgusting. & we probably shouldn't be helping the diabetes along, what with all the sitting. I know where to get some heroin but I won't point anyone in that direction. There's like 50 grams of sugar in a 16oz soda (good thing heroin isn't 2 cents a gram). Save yrself. Before it's too late. Kwik serve wants u to be sick.

Lombard at Laguna has a Chevron with Chevron quality window washers. So I get to live.

Reactions: Sacto Burbs
1 - 13 of 13 Posts