Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been a driver for approximately two and a half years and have never had an a legal violation of any kind. I have now waited almost 90 days on a background check. Last year it took one hour. Both checkr and Uber have kept me locked out of the app without giving any justifiable reason. After approximately 50 emails back and forth with Uber and checkr, I keep getting automated cookie cutter emails. Apparently checkr dropped the ball in some way and is not willing to own up and tell me why my background check has taken more than 2 weeks. So I finally got an attorney who agree to take the case and now suing checkr. If any of you have had the same kind of problems let me know and I will give you the information to the attorney.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I've been a driver for approximately two and a half years and have never had an a legal violation of any kind. I have now waited almost 90 days on a background check. Last year it took one hour. Both checkr and Uber have kept me locked out of the app without giving any justifiable reason. After approximately 50 emails back and forth with Uber and checkr, I keep getting automated cookie cutter emails. Apparently checkr dropped the ball in some way and is not willing to own up and tell me why my background check has taken more than 2 weeks. So I finally got an attorney who agree to take the case and now suing checkr. If any of you have had the same kind of problems let me know and I will give you the information to the attorney.
I'm pretty sure your attorney will tell you to stop crying and let him do his job if you really have one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Somehow i knew this would attract the closet smartmouth...lol.... You must have got beat up as a kid. Pretty bold of you to post your smart a.. comments online...
Kinda cowardly, dont you think? Why dont you grow up, show a little maturity and show a little respect.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow, you must have some real mommy issues. I cry to much?
This is got to be the most hilarious post I have ever seen someone put online.
You're the one out of the clear blue responding to a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Congratulations the whole world knows you're just a troublemaker trying to stir the pot. That's fantastic I actually needed a really good laugh this morning.
Please go take your medication and stop harassing people.

I may cry and I may complain....and proud of it......
But wow you are really one-of-a-kind, you are so hilarious and I think that you should be a stand-up comedian for a living, you were just so so funny! I bet you're still living at home sitting in your room and spending your entire life on the internet. I really do pity you for how you were raised.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Wow, you must have some real mommy issues. I cry to much?
This is got to be the most hilarious post I have ever seen someone put online.
You're the one out of the clear blue responding to a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you.
Congratulations the whole world knows you're just a troublemaker trying to stir the pot. That's fantastic I actually needed a really good laugh this morning.
Please go take your medication and stop harassing people.

I may cry and I may complain....and proud of it......
But wow you are really one-of-a-kind, you are so hilarious and I think that you should be a stand-up comedian for a living, you were just so so funny! I bet you're still living at home sitting in your room and spending your entire life on the internet. I really do pity you for how you were raised.
Stop being so defensive Crybaby

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm going thru this right now, My Background check started feb 28th, it's now april 9th. My background is complted and clean. Yet now Uber "needs to review it" after all this time. It's crazy, I'm not thinking about a lawyer or anything but what did you do or say in the emails to get the ball rolling, this is wild man lol

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I was offline for two months because of a checker, CA DMV, & ebn nonsense. I called and called and called. Wrote email after email. I even used the Twitter to protest. The best option I found was to go into the hub and have them manually override the hold. They can do this so don't put up with their bs. The problem is the wait list is only removed for 24 hours. The hub also will send in a report about the issue.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was offline for two months because of a checker, CA DMV, & ebn nonsense. I called and called and called. Wrote email after email. I even used the Twitter to protest. The best option I found was to go into the hub and have them manually override the hold. They can do this so don't put up with their bs. The problem is the wait list is only removed for 24 hours. The hub also will send in a report about the issue.
So you're only able to drive for 24 hours then you're back waitlisted?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
I'm going thru this right now, My Background check started feb 28th, it's now april 9th. My background is complted and clean. Yet now Uber "needs to review it" after all this time. It's crazy, I'm not thinking about a lawyer or anything but what did you do or say in the emails to get the ball rolling, this is wild man lol
My emails at first were nice. They ended with sweet words such as, "get your heads out of your asses and fix my account" or "this is what happens when millennials run a company."

So you're only able to drive for 24 hours then you're back waitlisted?
Yes. I got tired of driving to the hub so I did Lyft full time. It was awful.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts