Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Rebel Honey Badger
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 2 days of "What the hell is that smell??" and after checking all door pockets and looking under the seats, I decided to bite the bullet and do a sniff check on my seats and carpet. As I was sniffing the floor carpet behind the driver's seat, my eyes caught the sight of something unusual way back under there.

Screenshot_20181223-134032.jpg

Upon inspection :

Screenshot_20181223-134050.jpg

I know........let the jokes begin.:meh:

·
Rebel Honey Badger
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Been delivering Eats long? lol

Glad you found the source and that it was an easy fix. Better than a spilled jar of kimchi.
I'm not a Eats Driver. Some X pax must have lost part of their take home meal.

I did a sniff the other night after this breezy got out. Didn't find anything, but it smelled like that looks.
Man I went through a whole can of Fabreeze and a whole pack of Nag Champa incense.

·
Premium Member
3,885 Posts
No one has left food in my car except for a cannabis chocolate bar stuffed in one of the back seat pockets. It was over half a bar left. Of course I ate it, I don't turn down free edibles.

A pax gave me a homemade edible one time that he called a firecracker. It was weed mixed with peanut butter, sandwiched between 2 Ritz crackers and baked in tin foil. It was amazing...

·
Banned
6,758 Posts
No one has left food in my car except for a cannabis chocolate bar stuffed in one of the back seat pockets. It was over half a bar left. Of course I ate it, I don't turn down free edibles.

A pax gave me a homemade edible one time that he called a firecracker. It was weed mixed with peanut butter, sandwiched between 2 Ritz crackers and baked in tin foil. It was amazing...
You left your undies in my sexy Prius!

·
Rebel Honey Badger
17,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dang now I'm craving shrimp chow mein. The broke version of that 5 star dining Prawns with roasted vegies, all my Ant budget can afford.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts