Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
I hate advertising so this would be kind of a mixed bag for me. Plus having to strap my tablet to the seat and having people putting their greasy fingers on it/potentially breaking it seems like a scary premise.

So, yeah... Mixed feelings.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Im interested, at least worth trying to see if it negatively affects ratings.

If the company pays 3 dollars an hour, full time drivers that do 60 hour weeks thats an extra 780 a month plus whatever tips if any.

Taxis have things like this in there cars now days anyway.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I installed it today. The annoying part is that you have to input your destination address. It's time consuming with a PAX sitting in your car.

·
Premium Member
9,845 Posts
Like we need something else to play with.

Surely Vugo gets a cut right.

Reactions: Honkadonk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I installed it today. The annoying part is that you have to input your destination address. It's time consuming with a PAX sitting in your car.
Oh that sucks...do you only get the 3 dollars per hour while your in route with the passenger?

·
Registered
930 Posts
My midget circus performer takes up a lot of space in the backseat and would block the view to a headrest mounted iPad. But he wants to unionize, so this would be an awesome time to let him go and replace his act with ads.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Oh that sucks...do you only get the 3 dollars per hour while your in route with the passenger?
I guess that would make sense since ads playing for nobody don't really do anything. But then that's a pretty serious cut in how much you'd be making with it and then the extra bullshit to worry about with it seems like a mess.

I feel like I'd just have the pax put the address in for me (if they can operate an ipad, which I doubt) and then just tell them to flip the thing over on mute lol. Then just verbally mention you can add a tip on it at the end of the ride. Idk man.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts