Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Hi U6, Those are a lot of hours, especially considering those you are spending with the App off to get places or take a break. I hope you are getting enough rest and some time to stretch the legs!

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
I think the ride share ordinance sets a limit on the number of hours you can be online. Oh that's right. Ordinance, shmordinance!....

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
I worry that there are a lot of sleep-deprived drivers out there desperately chasing ever-dwindling revenues. I'm surprised (not really) that Uber hasn't put a limit on the number of hours drivers can be online.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Yeah, 77 hours. You can probably expect a letter from the city. Uber drivers are capped at 70 hours a week, 10 hours a day. You go over that, I've heard of drivers getting court dates and fines.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I could never drive that many hours in one week!
same here
my max is like 57 hours , last 2 weeks my average is around 40 hours a week but almost same income 790 this week and 900 last , also my fuel cost is much less ( 125 this week ) , i dont know if ill gonna drive today ( little lazy )

for that many hours and gas usage you probably doing only airport ( one way trips) i was try do it at beginning but dident work for me

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
What vehicle are you driving that seems like a lot for gas. When I drove for uber it would take me 50hrs to get 1050-1200 depending on the quality of the rides I'd get and surge of course.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts