Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Wondering if any of you Toledo drivers would be willing to pre-arrange an UberX trip out of DTW going to Toledo in February. I driver for Uber and will definitely tip, would rather not wait forever at the airport with 2 kids trying to get an uber willing to go to Toledo.

·
Registered
400 Posts
I will likely be in the Bowling Green and Toledo area from November 3 on through the winter and I do plan on driving in that area Monday through Thursday evenings and then drive at home in Columbus on the weekends. I'm hoping to have a minivan by then instead of my car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone, waiting for my background check. Checkr has an issue with my DL because I just renewed last OCT. on my birthday. My drivers abstract shows nothing because I haven't had a violation in over 20 years. Went online to the OH BMV and paid for a 3 years driver's history which they will only mail. Hope it satisfies checkr and I can get going. I drove tractor-trailer coast to coast for 20 years before my job at the Coast Guard, (retired 2009) and kinda getting ready to hit the road again, tired of sitting around the house. Perrysburg is a suburb of Toledo.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello my name is Jim and I'm a fairly new uber xl/ lyft driver in the Toledo area. How many Toledo drivers do we have on this forum?
Hi
Sorry to bother you

I may be moving to Toledo OH and Im wondering if you can give me some insight on Uber x & Lyft over there. I do both here in Florida. Id like to know how is it over there as far as demand. Can you make money since Toledo is different than Miami. Please asssist and let me know your honest response. Thanks

Toledo uber driver here. Man this forum is dead. Helllllllooooo
Hi
Sorry to bother you

I may be moving to Toledo OH and Im wondering if you can give me some insight on Uber x & Lyft over there. I do both here in Florida. Id like to know how is it over there as far as demand. Can you make money since Toledo is different than Miami. Please asssist and let me know your honest response. Thanks

Hello everyone, waiting for my background check. Checkr has an issue with my DL because I just renewed last OCT. on my birthday. My drivers abstract shows nothing because I haven't had a violation in over 20 years. Went online to the OH BMV and paid for a 3 years driver's history which they will only mail. Hope it satisfies checkr and I can get going. I drove tractor-trailer coast to coast for 20 years before my job at the Coast Guard, (retired 2009) and kinda getting ready to hit the road again, tired of sitting around the house. Perrysburg is a suburb of Toledo.
Hi
Sorry to bother you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.