Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear members , readers , mods.

If I may I would like to ask for your help .

Where I work in Strood Kent theres an individual on a scooter delivering for uber eats.

Tthis guy in his red SH scooter keeps getting all the orders.Him and his white box scooter are always getting pings,all the time in front of everyone else.

Example he collects one and as soon asvhe arrives from a delivery he goes straight to the counter and collects or has another order ready for delivery.

Its throughout the day ,hes based in a MCd's and apparently he mentioned to another person he has 3 phones.

The said individual keeps a low profile and doesnt talk to anyone...remains outside the store to avoid contact.

He befriends staff at the mcdonalds and must be earning double then everyone else there...quite a few people are mad with him but he acts like someone who is shameless beyond doubt he is using SPOOF GPS software as he is getting 4 or 5 orders in an hour even in this slow time of the year delivering for uber eats.

The other riders just sit and watch him in and out all day long in despair of what to do....

I observed him for an hour getting 4 times the amount of orders then everyone else at the location.

I have been told he has been chased off from a previous city he used to deliver...

I think UBER is not doing anythingbto this individual and everyone is suffering from his cheating . People have families and struggle to work when he is there.

He stays there since early hours until 5 and as soon as he leaves all the other riders start to get normal pings.

Something needs to be done to stopbthis abuse.

Im here to ask for ideas , legal ways to put a stop to this man from ruining work for dozens of others at the location.

Please help.

·
Registered
15,008 Posts
Dear members , readers , mods.

If I may I would like to ask for your help .

Where I work in Strood Kent theres an individual on a scooter delivering for uber eats.

He is Brazilian , this guy in his red SH scooter keeps getting all the orders.Him and his white box scooter are always getting pings,all the time in front of everyone else.

Example he collects one and as soon asvhe arrives from a delivery he goes straight to the counter and collects or has another order ready for delivery.

Its throughout the day ,hes based in a MCd's and apparently he mentioned to another person he has 3 phones.

The said individual keeps a low profile and doesnt talk to anyone...remains outside the store to avoid contact.

He befriends staff at the mcdonalds and must be earning double then everyone else there...quite a few people are mad with him but he acts like someone who is shameless beyond doubt he is using SPOOF GPS software as he is getting 4 or 5 orders in an hour even in this slow time of the year delivering for uber eats.

The other riders just sit and watch him in and out all day long in despair of what to do....

I observed him for an hour getting 4 times the amount of orders then everyone else at the location.

I have been told he has been chased off from a previous city he used to deliver...

I think UBER is not doing anythingbto this individual and everyone is suffering from his cheating . People have families and struggle to work when he is there.

He stays there since early hours until 5 and as soon as he leaves all the other riders start to get normal pings.

Something needs to be done to stopbthis abuse.

Im here to ask for ideas , legal ways to put a stop to this man from ruining work for dozens of others at the location.

Please help.
Dear valued partner,

Thank you for all the information you have provided us.
We are actually already aware of this situation and have been monitoring his activity very closely.

We have not been able to take any action against him as of yet because we have no concrete evidence. But everything you have provided us helps us close in on him.

Be assured he will pay dearly for what he is doing.

In the meantime, if you're able to take a picture of him next time you see him in the restaurant and upload it here, this will greatly help confirm that he is the individual we are targeting.

Thank you for everything that you do!

Rohit - Senior UberEats Security investigator

·
Premium Member
7,107 Posts
Please don't advocate violence! The op does not need to take his scooter and throw it in a lake. Someone else is bound to do it for him sooner than later. Just wait it out and he'll be gone. :p
Does the lake or scooter have feelings? I think not, so there is nothing violent about tossing an object into a lake unless you hit a fisherman .

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear valued partner,

Thank you for all the information you have provided us.
We are actually already aware of this situation and have been monitoring his activity very closely.

We have not been able to take any action against him as of yet because we have no concrete evidence. But everything you have provided us helps us close in on him.

Be assured he will pay dearly for what he is doing.

In the meantime, if you're able to take a picture of him next time you see him in the restaurant and upload it here, this will greatly help confirm that he is the individual we are targeting.

Thank you for everything that you do!

Rohit - Senior UberEats Security investigator
Thank you very much for helping.

Its a desperate situation , we law abiding hard working people struggle to keep up with that individual dishonesty.

Even though he knows the others know about him he continues to laugh and carries on...

I have pictures of him doing it but i dont know what to do anymore...

Its hard when we work so hard to pay our fast food delivery insurance, out there for 10 hours straight and see him next to us laughing while cheating . We sit and pray this or someone gets through...somehow its not fair to do this.

Some are dependent on this work to feed our children...

·
Registered
9 Posts
This same situation is happening near my location in Union, NJ. There’s a guy who picks up orders non stop while me and another driver sit and watch. Ive seen him pick up 3 orders back to back.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mave he's busy because he's delivering for multiple platforms.
Or, could just be that Brazilian voodoo black magic he's using to place a hex on your phones so you're not given pings.
Hi , 100% he is only delivering for Uber Eats S he only stays and picks up orders frim Mcdonalds.

He has a man bag which he hides his phones inside. Once when challenged he said " well the others are getting orders too"

And left laughing away...

He is very blatant to wrong doing and not even discreet about it. Order after order the whole day .
The others get pings only when he has a minimum of 3 pick ups...

Hope the local people delivering pick this up and deal with this. One person can create such an unbalance and considering Strood and Chatham are such small areas....

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Hi , 100% he is only delivering for Uber Eats S he only stays and picks up orders frim Mcdonalds.

He has a man bag which he hides his phones inside. Once when challenged he said " well the others are getting orders too"

And left laughing away...

He is very blatant to wrong doing and not even discreet about it. Order after order the whole day .
The others get pings only when he has a minimum of 3 pick ups...

Hope the local people delivering pick this up and deal with this. One person can create such an unbalance and considering Strood and Chatham are such small areas....
You would think he would have a lot of late to drop off thumbs down from juggling so many orders and naturally get deactivated.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I think Uber Eats should increase the penalties to individuals like him.

Trying to gain advantage of their design by means of cheating.

I wish a member of Uber Eats team would visit the venue and watch him for 40 mins

Its embarrasing and sad so obvious to see.

I see this to become a much bigger problem on the long run it will become harder to work for Uber Eats .

·
Premium Member
1,948 Posts
Maybe he's busy because he's delivering for multiple platforms.
Or, could just be that Brazilian voodoo black magic he's using to place a hex on your phones so you're not given pings.
Hacking on UberEats is a well documented issue.

https://uberpeople.net/threads/major-hacker-on-uber-eats-has-crippled-us.264975/

UE has the GPS location of all partners, knows all deliveries, knows who's making the trip, knows who is not making the trips, knows how much $$$ is going into the accounts, and etc.

A "technology company" that doesn't use technology to catch hackers...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hacking on UberEats is a well documented issue.

https://uberpeople.net/threads/major-hacker-on-uber-eats-has-crippled-us.264975/

UE has the GPS location of all partners, knows all deliveries, knows who's making the trip, knows who is not making the trips, knows how much $$$ is going into the account and yet fails to act, so far.
Good example there.

Thanks for making us aware!

In the end we are also responsible to report this to all of us.
I hope Karma hits him and one day his cheating ways will land him in trouble

Calling on Uber Eats to read these messages and act.

These sort of abuse leads workers to quit.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts