Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here know where the cheapest gas stations are around Morris & Essex Counties? Thats where I drive most and prices have been steadily creeping up lately. Thanks in advance guys & gals!:D

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
I usually hit Costco in Clifton. The price listed for them on Gasbuddy is not accurate though. I think a nearby competitor posts the incorrect, higher amount on a consistent basis.

·
Premium Member
3,221 Posts
I have read the no name gas is cheap because they do not have the additives the bigger guys have like Costco, Ripoff Exxon, BP, etc. I am a loyal Costco customer since they are cheaper than the local cash stations and I do not need to carry a lot of cash.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
2/20/17 10pm:

River and Madison in New Milford (Delta) is still 2.07/2.13

Henley and River in New Milford (Delta)
is 2.07/2.13

Hickory and Washington in Bergenfield (Delta) is 2.07/2.13

Main and Prospect in Bergenfield (Delta) is 2.08/2.14

·
Premium Member
11,633 Posts
you have to be crazy to wait in those long lines of cars just to save a buck
I've never had to wait more than 10 minutes tops, and most of the time it's more like 5. Seriously. They have it down to a dance routine. Their hoses also stretch so you have more choices you don't have to go on the side where your gas tank is. If you know this and you're paying attention you don't wait so long. Up here if the gas is cheap even in a regular station you're going to wait. And the cheap gas is only if you want to pay cash. I don't want to have to pay cash all the time.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts