Uber Drivers Forum banner

Charlottesville/Richmond, get NYE incentives?

2K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  ginseng41 
#1 ·
Just checking. I haven't seen anything

#2 ·
I honest hope there are none for tomorrow, I make more when there wasn't any, and it keeps some drivers from coming on the road, RVA has too many drivers and with the colleges being out, not enough pax

now i' read today that a local cab company(pedal cab) will give free rides tomorrow and they are working all the major areas so unless its really cold tomorrow they are going to take business

#3 ·
I honest hope there are none for tomorrow, I make more when there wasn't any, and it keeps some drivers from coming on the road, RVA has too many drivers and with the colleges being out, not enough pax

now i' read today that a local cab company(pedal cab) will give free rides tomorrow and they are working all the major areas so unless its really cold tomorrow they are going to take business
Yup, but you have to call the cab company and mention you need the sober ride home program. Still, it'll be money taken from our pockets. I know I'll see money tonight, I doubt it'll be more than $300.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.