Uber Drivers Forum banner
201 - 220 of 222 Posts

· Registered
199 Posts
It's going to be tough for this company to get afloat on the market and go through whatever hurdles uber and lyft had already gone through. But I feel it's going to be tough to have female drivers to drive at night since fares will be scarce if they follow the same system Uber and lyft use. They'll have to put a major incentive to motivate them to drive at any hour of the day or they better make them employees rather than independent contractors so they have a secure salary.

· Registered
199 Posts
The solution to the little men complaining would be chariot for men only. No need to get salty why women get treated slightly better or differently. Stop whining. On the positive side you'll be able to drive for Uber, Lyft and Chariot. End of story.

· Registered
17,830 Posts
The solution to the little men complaining would be chariot for men only. No need to get salty why women get treated slightly better or differently. Stop whining. On the positive side you'll be able to drive for Uber, Lyft and Chariot. End of story.
I could market the hell out of "for discerning gentlemen " but it would be driven by female chauffeurs. They would be separated from the pax by partition.
Id recruit tough hood chicks as drivers.
Would make a fortune.

But not rideshare- luxury sedan service called "Champagne Room Car Service".

· Registered
15,930 Posts
If black men in 2016 had to start their own rideshare service out of fear of white men, then I'd say they aren't equal.
Which goes to prove women aren't equal IN 2016, doesn't it? Going by YOUR statement.

And btw black men still aren't equal when it comes to many things. Neither are black women, women in general of ANY race, in fact when it comes to ANY race, the best thing to be is STILL a white man.

Money, of course, helps. Better to be black and rich than white and poor, but all else being equal, it's better to be white and male in terms of opportunity.

Hang on while I get my popcorn...

· Registered
17,830 Posts
You know where women have more power than men?
Family court.
I had a chat with a lawyer a number of years ago when things werent going so swimmingly.
He had a prepared speech.
"Dont plan on getting custody of your kids. You could spend millions and wouldnt be likely to get custody of your kids..."

Thankfully, everything worked out and my family stayed together.
Wouldnt want to end up in family court, im a man and hold no power in those waters.

· Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
They are reaming Chariot for Women to SafeHer and even changing the Logo. Don't know why they would do that other than taking attention of the old name and logo. They made s statement say they are holding off taking in new drivers to take the time in doing the proper background checks. The start date was Boston on April 19th and that was delayed. From the Facebook site, just stay toon for updates.

· Registered
84 Posts
They are reaming Chariot for Women to SafeHer and even changing the Logo. Don't know why they would do that other than taking attention of the old name and logo. They made s statement say they are holding off taking in new drivers to take the time in doing the proper background checks. The start date was Boston on April 19th and that was delayed. From the Facebook site, just stay toon for updates.
Thanks for the update! Did you ever talk to anyone that works there? Do you know why they're changing the brand?

201 - 220 of 222 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.