Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only perquisite (besides heated seats in the back) in my car is Charge Cables upon request.
I typically use the LYFT AMP cable for pax with Android phones, and my spare Lightning cable (which I keep in the dash console) for Apple Phones. I don't have a USB C charger cable, but the only PAX that has ever requested this, brought their own, and just plugged into directly the USB port in the back seat console pair of USB ports.

Recently, I found this, and I bought 2 of them to replace all the extra cables. Squeezed them in before the end of the tax year, and took advantage of the free shipping. I'll report back as to the usefulness of them after they arrive next week.

·
Premium Member
6,925 Posts
“Yo, you got aux/phone/charger/android/etc cord...” is probably one of the most dreaded lines a pax can deliver.

Not far behind from the all time classics...

“Hey, can you do me a big favour...”

“My friend lives along the way...”

“Can you stop at.....”

“Can I tell you joke...”

“Do you mind if...”

“Can I smoke in here?”

“Vape’s cool right?”

·
Premium Member
19,592 Posts
"Yo, you got aux/phone/charger/android/etc cord..." is probably one of the most dreaded lines a pax can deliver.

"Hey, can you do me a big favour..."

"My friend lives along the way..."

"Can you stop at....."

"Can I tell you joke..."

"Do you mind if..."

"Can I smoke in here?"

"Vape's cool right?"
Lol great post... it's funny, becuase it's true! :)

·
Premium Member
7,306 Posts
"Yo, you got aux/phone/charger/android/etc cord..." is probably one of the most dreaded lines a pax can deliver.

"Hey, can you do me a big favour..."

"My friend lives along the way..."

"Can you stop at....."

"Can I tell you joke..."

"Do you mind if..."

"Can I smoke in here?"

"Vape's cool right?"
If they open their mouth it's always Hmmm that's an interesting route to take. Don't usually go that way.

·
Premium Member
9,095 Posts
The only perquisite (besides heated seats in the back) in my car is Charge Cables upon request.
I typically use the LYFT AMP cable for pax with Android phones, and my spare Lightning cable (which I keep in the dash console) for Apple Phones. I don't have a USB C charger cable, but the only PAX that has ever requested this, brought their own, and just plugged into directly the USB port in the back seat console pair of USB ports.

Recently, I found this, and I bought 2 of them to replace all the extra cables. Squeezed them in before the end of the tax year, and took advantage of the free shipping. I'll report back as to the usefulness of them after they arrive next week.

Wonder how long this device will work until its broken by the pax? I can see the pax twisting and breaking the movable arms in the slot. LOL.

·
Banned
17,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wonder how long this device will work until its broken by the pax? I can see the pax twisting and breaking the movable arms in the slot. LOL.
The correct way is to ask Pax what type of device they have and do the adjustment before handing the end to the pax. I don't leave them out and visible for pax to steal/play-with , I only provide upon request.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.