Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone opens the ratings section there's a notice that starting 3/29 ratings will be based on last 100 trips instead of 500

They did not go into specifics like weighting of average etc.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Its the first message on the Home Tab in the app for me. Same message; they also have a line indicating what my "new" rating will be.

Mine is currently 4.87
Message indicates the new rating will be 4.92

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Nice thanks for posting, doesn't really matter to me, latest 100 would in fact provide better insight to recent service levels.

Current: 4.88
Says my new rating is simply 4.9, no 4.9_

·
Premium Member
813 Posts
But does it mean more money for me?
Who needs money when you can earn "badges"? ;)

Some weeks only like 1 in 3 pax rate me, so the ratings system skews towards the unhappy pax. I don't really care too much about ratings, but if it shows a downward trend, I'll try to bring them up just so I don't risk getting booted off the platform. be nicer, be more outgoing, drive a little more gently, keep the car a little cleaner seems to do it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm still waiting for the notice about RAISING the rates! In Pittsburgh the rates are so low, homeless guys can afford a ride just about anywhere dowmtown!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There might have been a glitch in the system last week. I did 26 trips and no ratings then yesterday A whole bunch finally showed up. I just accepted an offer for a new job in Atlanta , I will be relocating at the end of the month. I looked on the Atlanta page and It looks like they have Uber pool there. Yikes don't like that

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I just accepted an offer for a new job in Atlanta , I will be relocating at the end of the month. I looked on the Atlanta page and It looks like they have Uber pool there. Yikes don't like that
Aw man we're losing ya! Make sure to stalk our board after you move lol

Godspeed managing POOL, don't you take any of those lol or opt out?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am going to miss the Burgh. The winding roads, steep inclines and crazy layout of this city too believe it or not lol
As for Atlanta I am going to be 45 minutes from downtown and the rate is only 75 cents per mile. I am going to drive here some more before the move.

I'll decide whether or not to drive as I will ask for feedback on that citys page. I've seen many times here that anything less than $1 per mile is a dealbreaker

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
There might have been a glitch in the system last week. I did 26 trips and no ratings then yesterday A whole bunch finally showed up. I just accepted an offer for a new job in Atlanta , I will be relocating at the end of the month. I looked on the Atlanta page and It looks like they have Uber pool there. Yikes don't like that
Good luck!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I am going to miss the Burgh. The winding roads, steep inclines and crazy layout of this city too believe it or not lol
As for Atlanta I am going to be 45 minutes from downtown and the rate is only 75 cents per mile. I am going to drive here some more before the move.

I'll decide whether or not to drive as I will ask for feedback on that citys page. I've seen many times here that anything less than $1 per mile is a dealbreaker
Anything less than $2.00 a mile is a deal breaker. But yeah don't do standard fares there, aim for (obviously) the highest surge only. Read their city threads daily!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts