Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use T Mobile. Coverage is weak . It buffer s all the time. Sometimes I can't get a trip because of buffering and sometimes I get lucky close and reopen the app and it's there. Frequently especially in fog can't end trips and gave to go a mile or several to find coverage. This has resulted fairly in several pax request information fare review for excessive time and distance. Is this just in T Mobileand us there a better carriet or is it common among all carriers ?

·
Registered
171 Posts
I use T Mobile. Coverage is weak . It buffer s all the time. Sometimes I can't get a trip because of buffering and sometimes I get lucky close and reopen the app and it's there. Frequently especially in fog can't end trips and gave to go a mile or several to find coverage. This has resulted fairly in several pax request information fare review for excessive time and distance. Is this just in T Mobileand us there a better carriet or is it common among all carriers ?
I've got T-Mobile and haven't had any issues with the app, then again I'm only on LYFT. There is areas of weak coverage, but other than that no issues. Could it be a phone issue?

·
Premium Member
2,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've got T-Mobile and haven't had any issues with the app, then again I'm only on LYFT. There is areas of weak coverage, but other than that no issues. Could it be a phone issue?
Thought that got brand new Moto z 32 gigs ram comparable to galaxy s7 or I phone.

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Hey Esco, Im on T-Mobile as well and had issues in the past. They are always working on towers and working on better reception and LTE signals in SD city itself like downtown and SAN.

I also had similar issues as you, turned out to be my I-phone, it was faulty. They ended up giving me a brand new phone without any cost and also gave me about a months worth of credit on my bill for any business lost cause I told them I was losing rides and money and cant drive like this doing rideshare. Go to your nearest T-Mobile store and file a complaint and get your phone checked.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I personally don't have any problems with T-Mobile, and I get T-Mobile service for super cheap with Teltik since I use my phone for business. I pay only $35/month for unlimited talk, text, and data. However, if you're really unsure about T-Mobile, you can try getting a more affordable business plan with Republic Wireless. They use Sprint's service, but you don't get as much for your money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts