Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Confused as to where the FIFO zone is!

Last 2 times I was there I waited on Otay Pacific and was pinged from outside CBX!
The precious times were all CBX pickups.
Other drivers are either on Otay Pacific or grouped together adjacent to the east.
Can someone please enlighten me?o_O

Attachments

·
Premium Member
135 Posts
I have never heard of a FIFO zone at the CBX. That doesn't mean there isn't one...just don't remember reading anything about it...I have gotten many rides just from hanging out on Otay Pacific...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm going to give it another shot today and see what happens. Just sucks waiting there cause the shade trees are pathetic.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got 2 pool riders both going to SAN while waiting on OP.

·
Premium Member
3,617 Posts
It's a FIFO but it doesn't show. I also sit for a ride but don't take any Poo

You have to remember you will get request from all around the area by who is closer that is why a lot sit up on the east side of OP.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Confused as to where the FIFO zone is!

Last 2 times I was there I waited on Otay Pacific and was pinged from outside CBX!
The precious times were all CBX pickups.
Other drivers are either on Otay Pacific or grouped together adjacent to the east.
Can someone please enlighten me?o_O
No official or Visible FiFo at CBX.
The one time I picked up there was when I got an instant Ping all the way to the otay border as soon as I dropped a PAX off.
When I got there I was surprised to see at least 20 Uber drivers lined up on the side street but I was the one who got a request from 5 miles away... go figure!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts