Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
How many wrapped cars around lamp posts have you seen and how many priuses rear/side hit someone ? Speeding doesn't kill. Reckless driving does and it doesn't relate to speed. They should rather concentrate on improving that moon-like road surface, green wave traffic optimisation and fining those pesky cyclists, lane hoggers and undertakers.

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
It's that pesky mayor who needs to be changed a man with so many powers and uses none of them
If I was him I will put a clamp on each bicycle with a release fee
Problem solved and I make more money

Reactions: Hogster

·
Registered
5,470 Posts
How many wrapped cars around lamp posts have you seen and how many priuses rear/side hit someone ? Speeding doesn't kill. Reckless driving does and it doesn't relate to speed. They should rather concentrate on improving that moon-like road surface, green wave traffic optimisation and fining those pesky cyclists, lane hoggers and undertakers.
Sometimes a driver has to undertake because of some idiots hogging middle and/or fast lanes.

But trouble is when they undertake recklessly weaving in and out of lanes on the motorway just because they need to get home 30 seconds earlier

Tell you what guys, I would love to see more marked and unmarked traffic police cars out on the roads to take the reckless drivers off the road for good

1 - 12 of 12 Posts