Uber Drivers Forum banner
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
So you condone animal cruelty?
Do you eat beef ? So you condone animal cruelty too becuase these cows are all packed in terrible tiny spaces where they are injected with medicine to get them fat with the sole purpose of killing them and eating them. Same goes for any other animal. At least the cats death would be it’s own falth for scratching the wrong car and as I said a headshot is considered “himanian” way to end it’s life, nothing cruel here

·
Premium Member
7,534 Posts
Do you eat beef ? So you condone animal cruelty too becuase these cows are all packed in terrible tiny spaces where they are injected with medicine to get them fat with the sole purpose of killing them and eating them. Same goes for any other animal. At least the cats death would be it’s own falth for scratching the wrong car and as I said a headshot is considered “himanian” way to end it’s life, nothing cruel here
Personally I am a vegan. But consider that a cat is different than a cow because a cat is probably a cherished family member of humans. Can you imagine explaining to your 3 your old daughter that someone shot your cat?

You aren't merely committing a horrible crime against an animal, but you are also committing vandalism of property worth over $1000 which may be a felony. Not to mention, someone could get revenge against you. If someone shot my cat for scratching their car, they'd better not let me find out about it because I'd probably being going to prison afterwards.

I still have my doubts about any cat scratching a car. Sounds like absurd made up justification to kill a cat because you don't want to wipe paw prints off your windshield.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
Stop comparing apples to oranges. Your a vile person. End of discussion.

·
Premium Member
11,169 Posts
Cats like warm places. You can not stop mother natrue. Stop driving then. :banghead:....:arguing:

Your only good choice is get a trap from the Pound and return it to them .

Fire Crackers work good though. So do Roman Candles, nothing to catch fire cept a homeless shelter right.

·
Registered
95 Posts
So squirrels, birds, cats, or any other small animal that gets on yoir car is deserving of a "head shot." Perhaps people like you deserve a "head shot" the most!
I swear if you took 80 percent of Americans and put them on a lush island with freshwater, they would eat their own leg and then bleed to death. Seriously, grownmen freaking out over a killing a squirrel or a bird. Half of you will be homeless in the next decade and some of you are, cat welfare should be the least of your concerns. By the way humans are apex predators, so if those lower on the totem pole should mind their place.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Funny. Everywhere I go i see these homes with garages. It's almost like every one of them has one.
He was talking in the context of his own finances. It is not possible for him to afford a property with a garage. All those properties with a garage that you see are owned by other people, who have different financial situations from him.

·
Registered
8,882 Posts
Cruelty is not the issue regarding the suggested killing of the cat. The relevant argument here is that the cat is the personal property of a neighbour, and it is not permitted to take matters into one's own hands and destroy someone else's property on purpose.

Let's say that a piece of guttering blows off a neighbour's house in high winds and scratches your car. Do you then have the right to go to your neighbour's house and rip off all of the remaining guttering from your neighbour's house so that no more of it can fall on your car? Or demolish his house so that it can't happen again? No, you do not have that right. You do, however, have the right to demand that your neighbour pay for the damage to your car.

You see, there are established processes in place for redressing issues that arise between people. We have them so that people don't decide to take matters into their own hands and act like a bunch of savages.

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
Please don't hurt the cat. The cat is scratching your car? Seriously I doubt that. Cats crawl all over my cars and leave pawprints but I've never seen a scratch.
I don't doubt it, have personally had it happen, many times they leave micro scratches in the paint, other times, if something startles them, it could be deeper scratches, but, since you're cool with some inconsiderate ******bag letting their animal roam free, lemme bring my dog by and she can leave a steaming pile on your front porch, what would you care.

·
Premium Member
7,534 Posts
I don't doubt it, have personally had it happen, many times they leave micro scratches in the paint, other times, if something startles them, it could be deeper scratches, but, since you're cool with some inconsiderate ******bag letting their animal roam free, lemme bring my dog by and she can leave a steaming pile on your front porch, what would you care.
I wouldn't shoot a dog for taking a crap on my porch because I'm not a heartless monster.

·
Premium Member
2,893 Posts
I swear if you took 80 percent of Americans and put them on a lush island with freshwater, they would eat their own leg and then bleed to death. Seriously, grownmen freaking out over a killing a squirrel or a bird. Half of you will be homeless in the next decade and some of you are, cat welfare should be the least of your concerns. By the way humans are apex predators, so if those lower on the totem pole should mind their place.
Completely irrelevant rebuttal.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts