Uber Drivers Forum banner

Casula to Domestic Airport tomorrow: 30 Sept 2015

1K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Casuale Haberdasher 
#1 ·
Hello all!

I am an uber driver myself and I'd love to give any fellow driver some business!

If you want a guaranteed trip from Casula to Domestic Airport tomorrow morning let me know by 8.00pm tonight. Time to travel will be advised later but it will be definitely before 9.30am.

Travelling will be 2 adults and 2 children.

Let me know as soon as you can.

Regards,
Dr3amW3av3r

#7 ·
How about if they are with their parents? I've carried loads of them and my booster seat has come in very handy...
If they are accompanied by adults I believe that it is Ok. Its the unaccompanied minors that are the real liability, and there are more and more that have accounts, or that their parents have set up for them on their behalf. Uber fails to advise both riders and drivers of the car seat and unaccompanied minors issue.

#8 ·
I don't see it as a liability, just get a working with children check. It costs **** all (about a hundred) and is very handy to have, especially if you have kids or planning to in the future...

How about thinking for yourself and not worrying what Uber says and does...They set some rules and it doesn't stop you having some of your own...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.