Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,024 Posts
I believe that "cash collected" are your in-app tips. That's how the math worked for me.

Good luck with customer support. They will reply with the same canned response not answering your question. LOL

· Registered
4,024 Posts
It took 4 full hours to upload my earnings to the app today. I logged in via the web site in between rides, and was able to see the earnings posted there, and everything looked ok there. When the app finally did upload, it's showing my tip as cash received. Net - the app is screwy today, and it didn't take them long to eff something up w/ this "opt in" cash trial they're fiddling with (and it isn't even being tested in our market). This cash thing, even in test mode, is a bad idea.
I'm 100% against this CASH thing. Pax can bail and not pay and what about the ones who want to pay with a $100 bill or the ones who want their $0.96 change?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.