Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1,622 Posts
So I just got blown up today about the Cargo Launch. In true Uber/Lyft fashion they are having a Launch party....tomorrow...during the day....they announced it 24 hours in advanced...surprised they didn't announce it when it was half way over.

Private message me if I've ever said anything of value.
People really go there?

·
Premium Member
24,501 Posts
If you're gonna do Cargo, PM HPClays for his code. Caps tickets don't grow on trees. Oh and he has a little one to provide for too.

·
Premium Member
24,501 Posts
Damn shut the other Cargo thread down before guy could post screenshots.
This is from another group, guy drives in Baltimore but a lot.
Looks like most of the money is in referrals
So $30 in sales and the rest in referral fees. Mr. Shill didn't mention that in his $300 bullshit post.

Amway for Uber drivers

Reactions: Chapindc

·
Premium Member
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
SO I got my CarGo box the other day.

First thoughts, it comes with everything you need and is very simple. has rubberized non-slip bottom and a strap to secure it to console. Seems easy to detach and stash in trunk. plugs in to USB to light it up if you want, and that energizes two USB ports facing the passengers in back.

Initially, it is selling some free items and some for sale:

Free: Sour Patch Kids candy, Cheez its, Condoms, Minipak of Altoids

For sale through app: Two bottles of 5hr energy, a few Kind Bars, Small pack of Advil.

Fooling around, I sold myself a free packet of Cheez its. Cargo will be paying me a dollar for that.

So far they seem really quick to communicate on all fronts...text, e-mail and phone...although the phone support still has limited hours.

Any other questions?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
These cargo idiots must b aware of the abundance of us rideshare's desperate drivers, wish many profits to all though & hopefully clean up maintenance don't add up to an even less $ p/hr avg... Fcargo & wonder what wmata response was to this bs inside their crap lol

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
I'm sure there will be some quest component to it? Weekend Quest promotion, 12 candy bars sold is an extra $5! At least a pay for convenient store, rather then the free convenient store Uber expected you to offer. There just prepping for the vending machines in there self driving cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.