Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
Yes rates are a lower, but who thought this would be a job to make a living? I see uber as a part time second job, for when you have free time. I am a teacher, so I have done it this summer during early morning hours. It has helped us do a few fun things this summer, or get some back to school shopping done. All this negativity and complaining doesnt achieve anything. I would bet the powers at Uber done read this and dont really care.

· Registered
4,686 Posts
Yes rates are a lower, but who thought this would be a job to make a living? I see uber as a part time second job, for when you have free time. I am a teacher, so I have done it this summer during early morning hours. It has helped us do a few fun things this summer, or get some back to school shopping done. All this negativity and complaining doesnt achieve anything. I would bet the powers at Uber done read this and dont really care.
You are right about the negativity. I can not wait for school to start. I wonder how many of the summer drivers Uber has that is currently flooding the market.

Well no Ubering for me until at least Monday. I was headed out Friday and at it died. The parts wont be in until Monday so, that is that.

Could this be a sign? ;):cool:
Was it Uber related?

· Registered
770 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.