Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
3 aps but only 2 vehicles. 3 drivers all speaking the same foreign language at the cape waiting for pings. Theyre in tiny cars cant carry much luggage. Something i worry about in my honda. These cruise pax carry huge suit cases.

I dont know where to go if i get pinged. I hope to figure it out watching these guys.

· Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Place was packed with uber sitting together in employee parking lot for hours not getting pinged. What is the point if your just sitting there. In altamonte now 39 bucks in 2 hours while waiting on a dialysis patient. Second one today. 121 finally paying off.

· Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have to stop doing orlando. Its hurting my ratings. Got the email fix or else. I get 5 stars in cb.

· Premium Member
2,438 Posts
Really? How low did it go? I'm at a 4.91 with 527 trips. That number has only fluctuated up or down by .01 over the past few months.
Is that completed & rated trips or is that number from your dashboard?
At .75 per mile here we attract a lower class riders, I doubt there are any here with that rating unless they are newbies. That includes me. I was at 4.92 till the Jan. 2015 rate drop.
**** UBER!!!!

· Registered
290 Posts
Is that completed & rated trips or is that number from your dashboard?
At .75 per mile here we attract a lower class riders, I doubt there are any here with that rating unless they are newbies. That includes me. I was at 4.92 till the Jan. 2015 rate drop.
**** UBER!!!!
That's from the dashboard. There's no true way to tell what trips rated and what trips did not. If I had to guess, I'd say only a small percentage of the riders even bother with the rating. I need to hang on till April, or find a different part time job in the interim. For now, Uber is working for me...but my tolerance is waning.

· Premium Member
2,438 Posts
That's from the dashboard. There's no true way to tell what trips rated and what trips did not. If I had to guess, I'd say only a small percentage of the riders even bother with the rating. I need to hang on till April, or find a different part time job in the interim. For now, Uber is working for me...but my tolerance is waning.
So, what percent do you think you have(rides) from the coast v Orlando.

· Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Really? How low did it go? I'm at a 4.91 with 527 trips. That number has only fluctuated up or down by .01 over the past few months.
I got candy. I got a new car. Sometimes I miss my turn. I got Pandora. I can't be perfect :(

· Premium Member
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It's hard reading the new map. Sometimes the drop point on google is a block or two different than the drop point in the ap.

Reactions: Viera Uber

· Premium Member
2,438 Posts
It's hard reading the new map. Sometimes the drop point on google is a block or two different than the drop point in the ap.
Have you tried Waze?
I do NOT have the option! What gives?!
Are these separate apps to download for the option to appear? I'm stumped. I use my old iPhone5 with only one app, Driver App.

· Registered
290 Posts
You have to have Waze app installed. On Android, if you go to app manager and delete Uber Partner data and sign back in, you then have the option to choose again. Once you choose, you're stuck with it until you delete data again.

I don't know about iOS. I'm Apple illiterate.

· Registered
290 Posts
A lot has to do with the way Uber transmitts the location data to maps. It maps by coordinates instead of real addresses, so if the address coordinate data is even slightly different in your map provider's database, you don't get an exact fix...usually a range of addresses close but not quite where you need to be.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.