Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I've been driving for Uber quite awhile. Unfortunately, I haven't driven one passenger all week. Since the new upgrade I can't see where it's surging anymore. Bottom line if I can't see the surge I don't drive. I have other options. Also, I'm a 4.9 driver with too many positive feedbacks to count. Anyone else dealing with this crap. Is it an Uber scheme or what?

·
Registered
442 Posts
Haha this is so funny , he thought the app was broken !! Good laugh seua_yai its not just the promotion SF has been pretty empty all week , I drove into the city at 6 yesterday from Golden Gate Bridge and traffic out the city was simply not there at all cars were going 50 mph . downtown was empty , it was also ping after ping with the one mile trips mostly or could be the lack of traffic that made them feel like 1 mile

Attachments

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think it's a combination of the guaranteed hourly rate they now offer and the UberPool rides. I don't understand why some of you don't opt in for the guaranteed hourly rates....if you make more than that amount you keep that. They give you the higher amount. I can't believe how many pool rides I'm getting...I don't really care for them at all.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I think it's a combination of the guaranteed hourly rate they now offer and the UberPool rides. I don't understand why some of you don't opt in for the guaranteed hourly rates....if you make more than that amount you keep that. They give you the higher amount. I can't believe how many pool rides I'm getting...I don't really care for them at all.
I stopped working for the opt in rates. Uber will do there damned best to figure out a way to disqualify you. Then you have driven all day for 6.50an hour and worn out your car for nothing. I drive for the surge or I don't drive

1 - 5 of 5 Posts