Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I have been driving for Uber for 10 days now with no problems except one accidental 1 star rating out of 24 5 star rides.

Today I drove this morning for 2 hours with no problems. This afternoon when I went online a popup window said I have to download a new version of the partner app before I can go online, and immediately started what looked to me like downloading.

2 hours later it's still doing the same thing and I can't go online. So now I need to get this fixed before tomorrow.
Any ideas to help correct this problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just uninstall

Then reinstall

Instead of updating
Thanks Bart, I'll try that.

Can you explain the accidental 1 star?
I picked up a guy who was going to a technical college to sign up for a cyber security program. He was quite talkative and in 37 minutes I knew far more than I wanted to, though I was polite and feigned interest.
He wanted me to stop at a dispensary on the way so I did and when he got back in the car he said the ATM inside had a $2.50 fee so he tossed the other $2.50 onto the front passenger seat. I said "wow thanks a lot, that means a lot to me. Thank you.
He was my last fare for the day and later that night I noticed my 5 rating had dropped to 4.95.
So I figured good conversation, did everything as asked, received a tip - must've been a mistake.

·
Premium Member
8,236 Posts
yeah i doubt tippers would give you a 1 star
however you'd be surprised how pax will 1 star you, just because...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts