Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I tried to get online in the Uber Partner app on my cell phone, it warned me that my documents are NOT all up-to-date and so I couldn't get online. I then logged into my Uber Partner account (partners dot uber dot com) in a web browser, and I saw a red '1' on 'Vehicles'. I went inside that, and couldn't find any document waiting for me to re-upload or update. But after a closer look, I realized that my vehicle title is not in the record. But how do I upload/re-upload one at this point?

Please help!

·
Premium Member
4,577 Posts
When I tried to get online in the Uber Partner app on my cell phone, it warned me that my documents are NOT all up-to-date and so I couldn't get online. I then logged into my Uber Partner account (partners dot uber dot com) in a web browser, and I saw a red '1' on 'Vehicles'. I went inside that, and couldn't find any document waiting for me to re-upload or update. But after a closer look, I realized that my vehicle title is not in the record. But how do I upload/re-upload one at this point?

Please help!
Email it to them directly, and they will do it for you. This has happened to me, from time to time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts