Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So hopefully someone here can help me since uber can't. I am trying to drive in my hometown Temecula where I always drive. But if I go online it said I cannot because my vehicle is not allowed to operate in Palm Springs, I'm not in Palm Springs obviously. I've contacted uber multiple times. They give me the whole runaround turn your phone off shit and then when that doesn't work they stop replying to me completely. Has anyone else had this problem and gotten it fixed ?

·
Premium Member
2,040 Posts
So hopefully someone here can help me since uber can't. I am trying to drive in my hometown Temecula where I always drive. But if I go online it said I cannot because my vehicle is not allowed to operate in Palm Springs, I'm not in Palm Springs obviously. I've contacted uber multiple times. They give me the whole runaround turn your phone off shit and then when that doesn't work they stop replying to me completely. Has anyone else had this problem and gotten it fixed ?
Find an Uber office in the Riverside county area and go in person. That's the only way to get it corrected immediately.

·
Banned
11,813 Posts
Totally off the subject. Do you pick up a passenger named Brad? He's usually extremely drunk and is a GM for Temecula Hyundai.

·
Banned
4,953 Posts
Next time you see him, tell him to pay his driving bill from Phoenix. It's about 4 years old. Thanks. PS Don't worry when he"s extremely drunk, he's harmless.
That bastard is always drunk, but funny. That thing he does with his glass eye never gets old.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Are maps still working on your phone? Trying to see if your gps is still working. Did you try force quitting the uber driver app? iPhone double click on home button twice then find uber and slide it up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts