Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to cancel a ride while I am sitting there waiting for a no-show pax? I see absolutely nothing that gives me any option other than to wait for the pax. I've pressed everything on the screen (other than start ride) to no avail. Where'd they hide it this week?

Also is anybody having navigation issues with the update this week?

My app didn't even know what street I was on tonight when I was picking up the passenger. I'm sitting in front of the dude's house waiting for him to come out and the app is telling me to make a U-Turn and head on over to the next street. WTF? On a later trip it tried to send me a block away, but on the correct street. Fortunately I recognized the address as a regular and just headed on over to his place.

Don't they test this stuff out before sending it to us? Or are we actually the testers? I know I sometimes feel like I am being experimented upon with some of the weirdness this app throws at me. I'm glad I have a stand-alone GPS and know my area pretty well.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me on the cancellation issue.

·
Premium Member
11,179 Posts
S / b the upper right corner. That paper looking thingy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
On the last update, I had three times as many cancels as i did have rides and not one cancel fee, even after driving almost 15 mins. Is anyone else having this problem?

·
Registered
13 Posts
On the last update, I had three times as many cancels as i did have rides and not one cancel fee, even after driving almost 15 mins. Is anyone else having this problem?
I have been sitting in front of the house and get a cancel and NO cancel fee, been like that for weeks WTF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts