Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I arrive at the Rider's location, the luggage may be too big for my car. Some riders ask me to cancel the ride on their behalf as they dont know how to cancel. So I will press "cancel" and select "rider request to cancel". In this scenario, will this cancellation be counted as "AR" or "CR"? I emailed U but they never bother to reply

·
Registered
253 Posts
yes it affects ur cr.

when there is a ping u dont bother to accept it will affect both ar n cr.

any other shit including rider cancel whatever the reason except ride no show will affect ur cr.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yes it affects ur cr.

any other shit including rider cancel whatever the reason except ride no show will affect ur cr.
Thanks bro, got it.

1. If I ignore ping, then it will affect both AR and CR

2. For all the rest of the actions e.g. pax cancel or wrong pick up location etc, it will affect ONLY my CR.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yes it affects ur cr.

Thanks bro, got it.

1. If I ignore ping, then it will affect both AR and CR

2. For all the rest of the actions e.g. pax cancel or wrong pick up location etc, it will affect ONLY my CR.

·
Premium Member
5,149 Posts
Well I have always thought that not accepting pings affect the AR.

And CR applies on cancelation by driver or rider.

·
Registered
324 Posts
The bar is set so low for CR (45%) that it does not really bother me. I only monitored the AR actively (set at 80%) especially with UberPool now which I will reject during the off peak hours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.