Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone else get these gems?

My cancellation rate is currently 6% cumulatively and 0% for this week.

Typical Uber bullshit

Font Screenshot Number Parallel Document
Font Material property Rectangle Screenshot Number

·
Registered
91 Posts
yeah i've gotten that in the past. the best part is it happened after a couple passengers either didn't come out in time or one was like 2 miles away from where the location was, so i canceled. dummies

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep, got that Sunday morning. Who did I cancel on in this last week? One person who left me waiting for 10 minutes after responding to my text so he knew I was there waiting, one guy who was on a street I can't drive on who was too drunk to understand where I was waiting 1/3 of a block away, another guy in a bar on the same street who refused to leave his bar and demanded I drive to him (don't worry, it's cool, he GUARANTEED I wouldn't get a ticket!), et cetera. I can't help it if at weekend bar-time people are too hammered to handle using their smartphone and get a ride, and at surge I'm not sitting around babysitting them.

·
Premium Member
24,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
All I saw is your Boost was 2.1x. Thats amazing.
Don't get jealous. It's Uber. It's from 7-9 A.M. weekdays, which I don't drive, and in three zones flooded with ants.

The few time I tried them I would be in.the 2.1X Boost zone and get base rate pings from 25+ minutes away. Then the timeout.

Reactions: koyotemohn
1 - 10 of 10 Posts