• Uber

• Lyft

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres the scenerio,
Just getting off work from a armored carrier company still in full uniform (coat,shirt,badge,pants) it was raining and within 3 mins i got a req downtown they cancelled got another immediately after also 3mins i get there in 3mins i sit there for 2mins so i call the rider because its raining, and i see a small women standing there i get a voicemail in 2languages stating "the owner of this phone has turned the phone off call again later" so i of course look at the number i called i repeat the process again same thing i sit there til the 5mins was passed to get the wait time fee then i message the number "hi this is your uber i currently waiting outside blah blah blah " 8mins go by so i call again same voicemail i cancelled ride "no show" i get another 2x fair dropped him off had an really great conversation and ride turned off app n checked the balance n wouldnt u know it i didnt get .01 i messaged uber and of course they say i am not due any money so i state my case with screenshots and still no fee so i state my case once again and wouldnt you know it no fee im thru with uber thats the 3rd time in 2 months #needalyft

·
Registered
310 Posts
Heres the scenerio,
Just getting off work from a armored carrier company still in full uniform (coat,shirt,badge,pants) it was raining and within 3 mins i got a req downtown they cancelled got another immediately after also 3mins i get there in 3mins i sit there for 2mins so i call the rider because its raining, and i see a small women standing there i get a voicemail in 2languages stating "the owner of this phone has turned the phone off call again later" so i of course look at the number i called i repeat the process again same thing i sit there til the 5mins was passed to get the wait time fee then i message the number "hi this is your uber i currently waiting outside blah blah blah " 8mins go by so i call again same voicemail i cancelled ride "no show" i get another 2x fair dropped him off had an really great conversation and ride turned off app n checked the balance n wouldnt u know it i didnt get .01 i messaged uber and of course they say i am not due any money so i state my case with screenshots and still no fee so i state my case once again and wouldnt you know it no fee im thru with uber thats the 3rd time in 2 months #needalyft
What do you mean the ride turned off the app? As in the rider cancelled the ride? If that happens, you are notified immediately if that were to happen. And if it does, you should stop driving and pull over and ask them to step out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.