Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Uber is stealing cancellation fees from partners now?? I have been out of the city for over a month, yesterday i started driving, and i noticed that $5 dls of cancellation fee to wait the 5 minutes are not showing on dash board no more, i use a timer set to 5 minutes and 30 seconds , yesterday the last one i waited for over 7 minutes and still got this from these ****ing thieves call UBER

Thanks for writing in!

I looked into the details of this trip and it looks like the ride was cancelled less than five minutes after the initial request was accepted. I know it can be frustrating when you make a good faith effort to get to the pick up point in a timely manner and the rider cancels. That's why the rider will be charged a fee if they cancel after 5 minutes from when the trip was accepted. All cancellation fees are automatically applied by the system.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful. But please don't hesitate to let me know if you have other concerns and we'll be more than happy to help.

Regards,

Omega

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
Once you've arrived and confirmed you've arrived at the pick-up you can track the time since arrival by clicking the clipboard icon in the upper right of the partner's app. that will track how long youve been there. if you have a situation where you cancel i'd recommend taking a screenshot of that timer as proof.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
See i told you guys.. clock starts from the request been accepted not from we arrived at pickup location.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts