Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a Lyft Line request. If you're not familiar with Lyft Line, it has a very strict cancellation policy: 90 seconds of waiting and then you can charge No Show fee.

I arrive, no one in sight. I wait 90 seconds, I still don't see anyone. Now, I usually will call, but since this guy had a 4.6 rating and a weird name "NewWorld" I decided I was gonna Nope the **** out and charge him the $5 fee. As I'm driving away I see he was waiting behind a tree the whole time literally 15 feet from me and I couldn't see him. He apparently didn't see me either for that 90 seconds. He tried to wave me down as I began to drive away, but realizing that I had already cancelled on him, I just made an awkward glance at him as I accelerated away. He looked very defeated in my rear view mirror as he made a pitiful attempt to chase me down. Sorry NewWorld.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ram Limited.
25,060 Posts
I got a Lyft Line request. If you're not familiar with Lyft Line, it has a very strict cancellation policy: 90 seconds of waiting and then you can charge No Show fee.

I arrive, no one in sight. I wait 90 seconds, I still don't see anyone. Now, I usually will call, but since this guy had a 4.6 rating and a weird name "NewWorld" I decided I was gonna Nope the **** out and charge him the $5 fee. As I'm driving away I see he was waiting behind a tree the whole time literally 15 feet from me and I couldn't see him. He apparently didn't see me either for that 90 seconds. He tried to wave me down as I began to drive away, but realizing that I had already cancelled on him, I just made an awkward glance at him as I accelerated away. He looked very defeated in my rear view mirror as he made a pitiful attempt to chase me down. Sorry NewWorld.
LMAO!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts