Uber Drivers Forum banner

Can you drop me off in Arrivals, it’s faster? No.

764 views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  SRGuy 
#1 ·
Pick up a rider in Belmont, going to SFO, Terminal 3. As we approached the terminals, there was heavy traffic.
They asked: “ Can you drop me off in arrivals? It’s faster.”
I told them “Uber is not authorized to enter arrivals at all, we could be fined.”
That’s it, I dropped them off at Terminal 3 departures.
A couple weeks ago, someone wanted to get dropped off at the
Middle loop near the shuttle drop off and jaywalk across to the terminal, I told them, “no I can be fined for stopping there, you can be fined for walking there.”

#2 ·
Yeah ive beeen extremely strict with my pax.. and every driver should.. no dropping or picking up on red , bust stops, in the middle of the streets taxi zones and all that bs..sometimes i have them walking to me a block because i wont stop just anywhere.. i can careless how they feel about it ..

#5 ·
It's not a big deal when they ask Sometimes they think it's helping you out or they are just in a hurry and you just tell them you can't because of tickets or something like that

Anybody would ask , how are they supposed to know lol

Not gnna lie i got a bus ticket like when I first started for $288..
im from san jose and ticket guys dont exist there .. now never will i ever get a ticket.. because theyre easy to avoid.. simple rule.. follow the fukkking law
you can not drive Uber pool in SF or dang even Uber x without double parking or blocking a couple bicycle lanes , literally not possible lol

Double parking is the problem, most of us don't do bus zones anymore except at cal train because place makes no sense for newbies lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.