Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I always say the line of how much we get per minute when asked (always no) if little Caesars had a drive thru that's a different story but they don't (love that gourmet pie) anyway my question is do you guys think if a passenger reported "driver did not go through the drive thru for me" that we could get in trouble and face deactivation? Hope everyone's having a good day

·
Banned
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Tell Uber the passenger threatened to 1-star you if you didn't cancel and give them a free ride. That always gets support riled up.
Ever propose to the women of your dreams and have her say no and you have to pawn the ring?? What do you know about a mid life crisis??

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Tell Uber the passenger threatened to 1-star you if you didn't cancel and give them a free ride. That always gets support riled up.
You're a genius

PS does that clear out the 1* they'll give you, too??? Or just block complaints?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
This will work once or twice, then you will get the friendly account hold and your under investigation email, followed by the sorry we are no longer able to approve you to drive for uber email

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
If you cancel the ride. Pax does not get opportunity to rate you.
How can you not know that?
Yeah yeah...I just cherrypicked their XL surge, drove em for 50 or more bucks, and then press cancel to keep my lucky stars instead of money

Suuuuure

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Yeah yeah...I just cherrypicked their XL surge, drove em for 50 or more bucks, and then press cancel to keep my lucky stars instead of money

Suuuuure
In hat case you started ride. They can rate you unless they cancel ride.
Do you care if you get one star from a passenger? It's averaged over 500 ratings.

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
In hat case you started ride. They can rate you unless they cancel ride.
Do you care if you get one star from a passenger? It's averaged over 500 ratings.
I've gotten a whopping 4 ratings this year... total

No wait 5.... 4x 5* and 1x lowrate

·
Registered
1,927 Posts

One way to avoid a bad pax rating is to a

At the end of trip if you hand the pax your phone and tell them to give themselves 5 stars they most likely will give you the same.
But don't do drive thru or allow anybody to disrespect you.

Ever propose to the women of your dreams and have her say no and you have to pawn the ring?? What do you know about a mid life crisis??
I feel for you bro.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts