Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive UberBlack and when I am online, only see UberX request, is there a way that I can block the UberX request, and only allow the UberBlack request through the app?

If I do not accept these UberX request, will that impact my account?

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I drive UberBlack and when I am online, only see UberX request, is there a way that I can block the UberX request, and only allow the UberBlack request through the app?

If I do not accept these UberX request, will that impact my account?

Thanks a lot.
See the "Latest News About Uber", protest in Dallas. Looks like Uber is forcing Black/SUV to take X fares.
Is this happening in San Diego? Bad for UberBlack, bad for UberX.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't think this is correct. I'm plus/Select and I only drive Plus/Select.
i have two driver profiles/cars. One is for Plus/Select only. The other (using the same car) is Plus/Select AND X. I switch back and forth, depending on how busy it is.

·
Registered
413 Posts
i have two driver profiles/cars. One is for Plus/Select only. The other (using the same car) is Plus/Select AND X. I switch back and forth, depending on how busy it is.
I'm asking if this is happening to UberBlack here in SD. It is DEFINITELY happening in Dallas according to the News.
In these forums see: Cities/Dallas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have been trying to get the customer service people to set me up like this for two months. what was your process to get it done?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts