Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
23,338 Posts
Also, there is an Acceptance Rate, a Cancellation Rate & Completed Trips. Learn to work all three to keep your ACCEPTANCE RATE above 80% and you won't experience the time-outs.

· Premium Member
23,338 Posts
bad advice. he is not asking if uber can deactivate you for cancellations. the obvious answer is yes. you're not going to be able to accept and cancel any amount of times you want. inevitably you will be deactivated. but uber has sent emails that we can now let pings go through without any threats of deactivation. it is your right as a driver.
There is a level of sophistication here that you just sometimes don't get ...

· Premium Member
23,338 Posts
Look, Uber is all up into your data and they will figure out your evil plan to only accept riders on surge. Good luck with that strategy, buddy. I may be wrong, but I think your overall minimum acceptance level needs to be 65% or higher. So for the math challenged, 2 out of 3 rides that day must be accepted.
Glad you have this figured out....except I have never been timed out and have driven Surge Only a number of times.

Actually, Uber wants us to drive surge, as strange as that might sound. They created it to get us over to where there is demand.

· Premium Member
23,338 Posts
Me thinks Uber will look very closely at any 'issue' that they can deactivate driver (legitimately) for, if the driver has a low Acceptance or high Cancellation rate, and deactivate them quicker then if they did not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.