Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,169 Posts
It’s all-well-and-good if they make Uber Corp a female-friendly place to work. But if they still do nothing to improve the lot of us drivers, what they do at head office will mean absolutely nothing to me.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
at the end of the day, this is a non skilled labour job. This is how it will always be as there is an abudance of people with limited skills in Canada. The only way Uber can be viable full time job is if u live in DT.

·
Premium Member
6,169 Posts
This is how it will always be as there is an abudance of people with limited skills in Canada.
And we have both the federal Conservative Party and Liberal Party to thank for that by flooding the country with Foriegn Temporary Workers and Refugees respectively.

I am convinced that all these politicians totally hate us.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
And we have both the federal Conservative Party and Liberal Party to that for that by flooding the country with Foriegn Temporary Workers and Refugees rre
Well, that's only looking at one side of the coin. People are not having enough kids to sustain a pop growth. Therefore, we need immigrants to fill the lack of pop growth.

·
Premium Member
6,169 Posts
Well, that's only looking at one side of the coin. People are not having enough kids to sustain a pop growth. Therefore, we need immigrants to fill the lack of pop growth.
Why would any practical couple in their right mind have children when their wages are being forced down by so many desperate people flooding the country so that they can barely feed themselves, never mind children?

Do you notice that animals don't breed when food supplies are limited? There is a reason why the female bodies of all animals (including humans) require a certain minimum of body fat in order to procreate.

·
Banned
1,638 Posts
Why would any practical couple in their right mind have children when their wages are being forced down by so many desperate people flooding the country so that they can barely feed themselves, never mind children?

Do you notice that animals don't breed when food supplies are limited?
It's also ppl are putting their careers before marriage and kids. Couples in professional jobs are opting to have only 1 kid in order to focus on their careers.

Lol at the last paragraph

·
Premium Member
6,169 Posts
It's also ppl are putting their careers before marriage and kids. Couples in professional jobs are opting to have only 1 kid in order to focus on their careers.
Not all childless couples are well paid professionals. Most are lower middle-class or working poor who look at the situation and have decided that having children will place too much financial burden on them.

·
Premium Member
18,353 Posts
They could always driver for uber lol. Issue here is, we are forced to focus more on careers because costs of living are rising faster and faster.

If your work hikes do not exceed the increase in cost of living, you better focus on your career, otherwise you end up driving for uber to supplement that gap.

·
Premium Member
4,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And we have both the federal Conservative Party and Liberal Party to thank for that by flooding the country with Foriegn Temporary Workers and Refugees respectively.

I am convinced that all these politicians totally hate us.

·
Premium Member
6,240 Posts
None that I'm aware of, but who knows.

they sweat a brother majorly. and i dont why you girl keeps msgin me. she tells me she needs me, cries when ever she leaves me[/QUOTE
None that I'm aware of, but who knows.

they sweat a brother majorly. and i dont why you girl keeps msgin me. she tells me she needs me, cries when ever she leaves me
I have a boyfriend

I feel hurt my brother

Don't msf my bf

1 - 14 of 14 Posts