Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
yeah, the whole platform has been updated. if you exit out of the app, and reload it, you'll see. the whole earnings screen is changed.

the section for "fare details" - where we saw the fare info broken down, is gone completely.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Same issue here, cannot view fare details and what rider paid, uber's take, etc as of today.

I'm on an iPhone and update weekly.

Hopefully uber reverts back to the previous version
I *****ed and moaned to them about it, and after a few back and forth messages with their "unhelpful" mostly replying with canned responses, it appears that they have restored the previous functionality where you can view the fare breakdown.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
I *****ed and moaned to them about it, and after a few back and forth messages with their "unhelpful" mostly replying with canned responses, it appears that they have restored the previous functionality where you can view the fare breakdown.
i dont mind seeing the breakdown again.. they need to take merge the positives of both screens. I'd like them to bring back the running current balance, that takes in account instant pays and fuel charges. Right now I know im $44 and change in the hole but instant pay screen just says $0

·
Registered
127 Posts
What prompts did you go through on the app to get this on their radar and corrected?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.